Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hot wat

Dammn its hot! Its not so much the heat as the nonexistent movement of air.. its mississippi kinda hot..not that I've been but I currently feel the need to sit on the porch swaying and flapin my straw hat in creation of a local breeze..so.. Beershevians are smilin to themselves now, cause they got the evenin breeze alright..unwindy mountains..no wonder I'm leaving..
Yesterday was a very full day and unique for one that I had eaten 3! true square meals..
Chez Sandra's sweet parents after some rock drawing on the tree house with her sweet expressive boy..
later napping while the banana cake was baking
Out to visit Sanait & family, the ethiopian family that keeps me happy (and worried), gotta bless sweet Berto for his everlasting patience with 6 smallones tugging, petting, running and squealing about him.. me in the mean time unable to rescue him much as I am urged to eat more Injira and spicy wat while receiving translation to ethiopian videoclips..

Do you sometimes also step out of yourself and look at you and wonder - how did this come about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home