Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Moon thoughts

Last night saw the big yellow Mr.Moon rise up beyond the hills from up-up on my rooftop... Sending out a message to the grand valley underneath: It's good to be easily free on my own!
My flatmate had just packed out and I had that slight sinking feeling of ohmygosh gonna be packing out of another house soon..I counted my 12th home in 27years(!)..
But being in the house on your own after a while has some greatness..one of the most surprising things is, you won't believe this - things just stay exactly where u put them!
You could actually close your eyes a moment before entering the house and ,a true prophet, know exactly what your going to see.. Its just almost like those first steps on the moon that still hang on up there.. some sustainability..
One of my wishes is to go see that moon ground in one of my futures..
Now thats a move..packing for the moon..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home