Monday, June 26, 2006

ticktock chasing

What an amazing way
to pass the day
could it be a skill
to do at will
nothing at all?

goin out to see a movie bit
not that I deserve it
cause if I was
a genuine worker
and not such a slacker
I would
be an attacker
a true samourai
of to-do's
no voodoo's
just get things done
cause there is no fun
in the tomorrow-routine
ya know what I mean?

Gotta go and hit the road
and catch the flick
..hope something will kick

I'm usually productive
whats going on?
could anyone tell me
where goes time thats gone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Harsh said...

Oh, just read this for the first time! Don't know how I missed it previously..
Babe, it's awesome. You are awesome.
I should put this one to tune on strings and wind one of these days..

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home