Saturday, June 17, 2006

Spin writing



THE THING ABOUT WRITING is that it lets you define all the usual merry go round thats twirling inside yor head so many like kids getting on and off and sometimes its not clear whats important and what your mind or something else is trying to tell you.. Cause what I do know by now is that inside we know what is needed to make us happy..its just somewhere under that pile of clothes and unwashed dishes or wishes..
There are moments of clarity..sky objects help..clouds,moon,rain.. a big open view or sailing in the night or driving with really good music or walking in the desert and listening to quiet..
Sometimes I wish the world would stop inputing so much ..that is there is so much more honesty in gesture and sound..does this make sense?
words help me write but they also sometimes are just sliding around the laba tiny islands that depict truth..would you care to build a bridge or a boat to visit these islands or maybe you have enough islands of your own you need to visit or discover..
Another challenge..when you stumble upon unknown land dont try to change what you see or be changed as to fit.. it is much more valuble to stick to your skin and see what you can aquire from that diffrence.
I find it a real effort to not start guessing what the other side wants..what would make me a true roman of the land..eager to please..so many possible faces..how do you know what to keep and what to let go.. The best thing could be maybe if we could truly exchange I give you a coat you give me a yummy apple cake..I show you music listening and you show me how to decide..
This is not new this happens all the time but I think one has to keep enough empty shelves for the new things and be experienced enough to know what doesnt fit or is not needed..
Simplicty just sounds easy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home