Saturday, June 24, 2006

Card trickin


Another night descends upon the city.
Was a do-almost-nothing-where-did-all-my-day-go kinda day..
But these silly days when I see no one and speak to no one have a certain clarifying effect in a way its like the void is a vacuum that sucks away all that bullshit (no better word for it) that you've been storing and makes some room for new thoughts...
So here's one of them new thoughts that come post clean-up - you be the judge cause I think that part got wiped out aswell...
I happen to be, as many are, in the find your human link process..seeking a malemate to join me in the wonderful and scary parts of life..
I've less requirements as time goes by, I think- just be true to yourself and me, smile, learn..
Well the thing is these missions that are required in order to find your mate aka dates are becoming tiresome, mostly the guessing part.. Does he like me? Does he want to continue..blahblah.. So here's the suggestion,you ready?
Have a re-evaluation time just a simple code: you like? - yes,lets keep trying / no, thankyou g'bye... And then either you try on or you move on... so simple - even if some are embarrassed to word it out we could make these cards you just flip out to either side and on the count of three..
I mean it hurts when you get no but its better to know,no?


Hurray to honesty!!

no more games please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home