Monday, August 01, 2011

OUT IN THE STREETS

It is actually happening
the revolution will not be televised..

the people, and truly all kinds of people, are out there talking
not about the latest talent or how to best fight the Arabs
but about housing and government and the distribution of wealth

I'm sitting there and I can't believe it
I dreamed of having these kind of discussions
this is the kind of active, thinking society I want to be part of
it feels so real

the solidarity - I brought beers, anyone want a popsicle? there is plenty more couscous and look someone brought a fridge..

The nearby cafe lets us use the kitchen
the nearby hostel opens its showers


can we actually live like this always?
Why the hell not!!?!

...
more to come
from the streeTent-movement








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home