Thursday, February 14, 2013

flying lessons

Driving
hear this buzzz
 it's a fly a common fly thats been in the car for maybe a very long time I feel his distress I sense my annoyness at the constant bzz and I open both front windows wiiiiiiide open

 - "Here you go buddy you're free now fly like a bird or a fly or a dragonfly.."
 - "Bzzzzzzzzz"

 He keeps circling on the front window
He sees the open horizon as I zoom through the endless Kfar Yasif and he yearns to be back out there with the wonders of the world all those exciting garbage piles and stenching possibilities out in the wild
so he keeps smashing his multi eyes at the front screen of the tumbling vehicle not at all realising he got such wiiiiiide exits just to the left n the right

 - "Come on minimal brain with wings move your miniscule butt to the vertical and free yourself from this confinement"
 - "Bzz..bzzzzazzzzz"

 I start to wonder this creature small and simple yet surely with some survival skills
 and yet so dumbfounded at this very embarassing crisis.. do I also do this? Do we also do this?
 Keep on knocking hopefuly on a nonopenable door expecting matters to change if we persist if we try harder.. when in fact just a few cm to the horizantal would set us free

 Is it that simple ?
 Sometimes it might be

So lost in thought was I that I missed his moment of victory
was it chance or an AHAA moment?

 I will never know


1 Comments:

Blogger Ilan said...

much liked it.
very good one.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home