Monday, November 02, 2009

kidney cushions

Yesterday was a day of social revelations
after weeks
or months of bareness..
Train friends
Nextdoor friends
6 year back community garden guerrilla mates
(what a reunion!)
and random connection friends
football and beers in to the rainy night

This world is one one with many portals
hidden windows and rabbit holes
you open your eyes
open something in your soul
or just in your chest
and life pours in
somehow

It wants to

This weekend has been one of revelation
in the best sense
I think I found a way
to really let go
and accept things as they come
you can not even imagine
how much room that clears..

In fact
I could invite all my new comrades
to my inner saloon -
lotsa new space

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth Wenske said...

I see BS is doing you gooooood... you sound like you are on the move to the best places inside you. I needed to hear "let go" just now... strange how some cliches make no sense until they pop up at the exact right moment! you the best

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home