Monday, January 26, 2009

WHat??

The universe is definetly trying to tell me something..
but to be honest I really I don't get it - everything I plan just gets knocked over once and again and then comes the ultimate question -
fight back or duck and move on?

What do I really really want - maybe thats the point..
Don't just do what you CAN but do what you WANT - now why is that so difficult to figure out?

Soooo many dreams and here I am on the threshhold ready to create it all
the moment I've been waiting for
and then I get shaky and all this puffed up confidence blows out like mountain wind
what?
You?
I Am a Blue Solar Storm
I can create and ride
and I don't even need to buy the ticket
(not that I could buy anything now..)
you know what - I think I JUST got it,
I need to create my wheels instead of waiting so very patiently for my ride to come

Hell..
these hands were made for working
and my boots for walking
and my mind for expansion of limits
and so it must be

this girlie ain't afraid anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home