Saturday, July 07, 2007

where is the sunshine?

(come on ..couldn't really miss this date
too pretty..)

baby better get out of bed
summer's hangin over our head..


yesterday in jeru walking and reading
street poems
open market
bits of africa on screen

how sad though
actually aches in the belly
when a place you know and love
changes
looses the comfort of it
the familiarity
sure I feel like an oldy saying this
but do we really need Better
all the time?

I have so many memories from the old cinemateq
on the valley
like coming back once a year
for the cup of cinematographic tea..
don't add sugar
don't improve the mug
some things are just meant
to be
what they
are.

stop ye concrete building!
pro-gress.. blahhh

1 Comments:

Blogger Harsh said...

Dear girl,
Lovely! I am at a lack of words here to express what this poem brought back (if you recall, I wrote something along similar lines on my blog months ago).
Sometimes your words have an eerie conformity to my own. A stranger echoing my thoughts in a shockingly familiar way.
stay good.

P.S: Would you like to exchange some emails?

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home